1000 Gold Wing Buckle & Pin

Allred

Belt buckle and pin of early 1,000cc Honda Gold Wing.

Price: Whatever the cost of shipping is.

Re: 1000 Gold Wing Buckle & Pin

Rich's Relics
Alfred
I am new to the forum, I am an avid vintage Japanese and other brand motorcycle collector. Of the 160 plus bike I own I am currently in process of restoring a 75 first year production gl1000 to its factory specs and trim.
I would love to have these items to go with the bike for a static display for the bike when finished.
If you still have it hows $20 sound?

Re: 1000 Gold Wing Buckle & Pin

Allred
Rich's Relics wrote
Alfred
I am new to the forum, I am an avid vintage Japanese and other brand motorcycle collector. Of the 160 plus bike I own I am currently in process of restoring a 75 first year production gl1000 to its factory specs and trim.
I would love to have these items to go with the bike for a static display for the bike when finished.
If you still have it hows $20 sound?
Rich,

I would be happy to send you the GL items  for whatever the cost of the shipping is. If you provide me with an address you can pay me once we know what that cost is. You can email your address to glennct321@gmail.com and I will mail the buckle and pin.

Just so you know the story behind these items, they belonged to a close friend of mine, sadly he passed away at the age of 85 last year. He owned a 1975 Honda Gold Wing the only addition to it being in stock form was a handlebar fairing. The belt buckle and the pin were his, but he never wore them, they lived in a bedroom drawer for all these years. So he would be more than thrilled to know of the purpose that you intend to put them to.

Allred.

.