1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

m143
$10.00 plus USPS Priority Mail or next offer.

Not best condition, cover is loose, shows some moisture issues. No missing pages.

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

motogrady

I'll take it Walt.

How will the money work?
I mean, I don't know if this place even has a private message thingšŸ¤”

I've got PayPal, but haven't used it in years.
It would be cool to dodge their fees.

Maybe shoot an email to motogrady@yahoo.com.
I'll send u the address, you figure the total I'll send a check snail mail?
If you can take a card, we could do it that way.

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

m143
Will do Grado

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

m143
SOLD

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

oldironnow
Yay! First sale!

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

m143
The loot came in the mail, I owe you change don't I Rich ?

I'm happy that manual found some one who loves it.

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

motogrady
m143 wrote
The loot came in the mail, I owe you change don't I Rich ?

I'm happy that manual found some one who loves it.
No Walt we are good.
Just glad u put it up and I got it!

Thx guy.

Re: 1972 CB 750 Owners Manual

m143
These are in pretty good shape, some writing on the sides.

$5.00 each + shipping