2022 Ural

motogrady

The 2022 Forest Fog Vid one found interesting.

I think I've seen one of them in my life.

https://www.heindlengineering.com/sidecar/inventory.htm

Re: 2022 Ural

oldironnow
I've been doing a lot of mulling about sidecars.

Re: 2022 Ural

Fatfatboy
I saw a Gear Up Ural at the Ural/BMW guys shop in town and like it. The only issue I have with owning something like that is it would be a lot like when I had the XTR350. I end up in places that I should not be. Like private property or government owned property. Just not enough off-road areas around here that we’re allowed to venture on to.

I wouldn’t mind having a side car to take the dog in.

Re: 2022 Ural

m143
We really enjoy our sidecar.

I still need a motorcycle but the sidecar is a great option to have.

Re: 2022 Ural

A week ago I followed a guy driving a CanAM Spyder-ish rig down the mountain. He was going at a decent clip but looked profoundly uncomfortable doing it. Meanwhile I was sailing smoothly on my trusty old ZRX. I fear a sidecar rig would be about the same - just not that confidence inspiring above cruising pace. Then again, I wonder what a racing sidecar rig would be like?

Re: 2022 Ural

I guess it's not a good idea to buy a Ural at this point.
I see their values dropping severely and bikes needing parts sitting unloved.

I'm not sure I'd want to pull up to a gas pump in our area with a Russian bike. That would be like selling sauerkraut during 1944.

Re: 2022 Ural

motogrady
This post was updated on .
You guys all take care now.