2024 Hydraglide

This year’s Revival series is the Hydra-glide.

Good looking bike. Starting out at $25k it takes in some of the aspects of a ‘56 Hydraglide with the paint and tank emblem.
Although the seat is frame mounted in stead of the pogo seat for us short legged breeds.
I like the looks and size of these bags over the regular Heritage Softail that look like grandma’s purse.

The only con I’ve seen about this bike is they don’t make a matching passenger seat like the did for the heritage Springer. The back seats the make don’t match at all and since this will be a low volume bike I doubt we’ll see aftermarket for it so it would have to be a custom made seat costing around $800 to have made.

Re: 2024 Hydraglide

The original Hydra-Glide

Re: 2024 Hydraglide

motogrady
There is just something about a rigid frame
with a solo seat that imho looks good.

The Hydra Glide was their first, I dunno how one says it,
modern? front end?  It was this model that did away with the springers?