$5439 out the door!

hacksaw
National motor sports , this one in upstate NY
You never see anything like this in my area dealers.
I know little about this bike except it’s the lower seat version .
I need to sell off a bunch of stuff b4 I can buy something like this. Yamaha has a great one in this category as well.
Take me back to the good old days of the early 70’s.

http://smtp2.nationalpowersports.net/ls/click?upn=GL718xPbStKVvKXqKorNrwDR5qAn0pUPeKHqg9Iom5kzbZn3gddB5MWTZ4Bya9FfqfgpjA36dM-2BhR9FKy3UlYDPVsdGJMXJc3eh2pA8BnI0-3D30ub_RklmwU-2F30PhK9j8MrV2qlcmRcbLOxObdeCcBxNgsNu3vGhx37xmkdLbm33-2B0DJ5i0DAmIFRo7WAxMdCvMAALlecqNlvNRVnXj1rfAal6JRhyxTKeA8NWRBxRQjkZZseCPPdSmym8xvdaHwN10qqB1WBif-2BoiGwigFSwEkvr1knyjHHkesB5CijyVKairvz2NRGJinHTiSgyLdIlzqYChqZEwwhXHF2jhlXmGY4lKM3s-3D

Re: $5439 out the door!

Re: $5439 out the door!

hacksaw
Yes. I went back to correct it , but I got distracted .
I suppose they sell to many states and can’t really do an out the door price in a general ad.
So it really isn’t that great a deal . Thing is they  actually have it! Which is a scarce commodity in dealers down my way.

Re: $5439 out the door!

Mad -
It’s the low version . Meaning I could get my hip over the saddle. For a new bike today it’s not burdened with tech yet it does  have efi. So it could sit until needed. I need to make room for it or similar . I need to get rid of lots of parts and at the moment one bike .

Re: $5439 out the door!

Re: $5439 out the door!

hacksaw
Well idk.
There are Kawasaki and Yamaha and Honda dealers near me. RE is an hour away.
Also the “250” class of Japanese DP bikes are more akin to their predecessors of my youth.
BMW is an hour away but they pick up the bike. Which of course doesn’t apply to thus Kawasaki . But in the general sense for comparison in regards to ease of dealing with things .