‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

grado
The original crotch rocket.
With the coolest color.
About 12 k on the clock.
Fresh out of a barn.
Clear title.
Pretty much all OEM.
Set of exp chambers included.
Restored these are bringing 10 to 40k.
As is. $5,000.
Your chance to own a part of history.

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

grado

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

grado

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

grado

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

grado

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

They are getting rarer. Prop  is they likely need inner seals. So compression test is important .
It can cost double what this guy is asking to refurbish .
Most get bought by long time guys thst deal with them .
Lone guys in their garage will kill their savings.
I had a 750 given to me I sold to bsaNorton whom is very good at fixing up bikes. He tore into it but eventually let it go to a triple expert of some sort.
I didn’t notice many , if any , kaw triples at rice Obama today . Junks or pristine.
This u posted is a great core. But even if u got it 4k you will
Be hard pressed to get your money back after a restore . That’s if you lived riding it! 😮

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

For Sale
2000 Kawasaki W650
650 cc, kick and electric start, 5 speed, front disc brake, center stand, and locking helmet hook.
Has it's original tool kit, and a factory service manual.
16,000 miles, original owner from new.
$4800.00

Re: ‘69 Kawasaki Mach 3

hacksaw