AMA Supercross 2021 Schedule

motogrady
Well, another series is gonna give it a go this year.

AMA Supercross.

There are a few different venues.  The continuing trend to run sometimes 3 events at one track in one week remains.  The feeling is this makes for less team travel over the season.  Tuesdays will be the day they run at these, I dunno what you'd call them, trifectas maybe?  The feeling is 3 days is more than enough for the riders to recoup both mentally and physically.

You gotta give it to the AMA and Feld Entertainment.  Last year, they basically ran a Winter and Fall schedule, getting the 17 events some say is what the main sponsors feel they need for the money they spend.

And they appear to be making it happen again, with 17 rounds scheduled, one way or another.

And yes my friends, Daytona is on the list.🙂

ROUND 1 – Saturday, January 16
Houston, TX (W) | NRG Stadium
ROUND 2 – Tuesday, January 19
Houston, TX (W) | NRG Stadium
ROUND 3 – Saturday, January 23
Houston, TX (W) | NRG Stadium
ROUND 4 – Saturday, January 30
Indianapolis, IN (W) | Lucas Oil Stadium
ROUND 5 – Tuesday, February 2
Indianapolis, IN (W) | Lucas Oil Stadium
ROUND 6 – Saturday, February 6
Indianapolis, IN (W) | Lucas Oil Stadium
ROUND 7 – Saturday, February 13
Orlando, FL (E) | Camping World Stadium
ROUND 8 – Saturday, February 20
Orlando, FL (E) | Camping World Stadium
ROUND 9 – Saturday, March 6
Daytona Beach, FL (E) | Daytona International Speedway
ROUND 10 – Saturday, March 13
Arlington, TX (E) | AT&T Stadium
ROUND 11 – Tuesday, March 16
Arlington, TX (E) | AT&T Stadium
ROUND 12 – Saturday, March 20
Arlington, TX (E) | AT&T Stadium
ROUND 13 – Saturday, April 10
Atlanta, GA (E) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
ROUND 14 – Tuesday, April 13
Atlanta, GA (E) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
ROUND 15 – Saturday, April 17
Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
ROUND 16 – Saturday, April 24
Salt Lake City, UT (W) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
ROUND 17 – Saturday, May 1
Salt Lake City, UT (E/W) | Rice-Eccles Stadium

Re: AMA Supercross 2021 Schedule

It's good to see some riders are going to get to play in the dirt.