"AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! We Love You!" 2022

"AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! We Love You!" 2022

oldironnow
Phillip Island is happening this Friday's and Saturday's nights. (Man, that feels like such an awkward construction)

Check your local listings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gw1Ur62x0Q

Re: "AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! We Love You!" 2022

Re: "AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! We Love You!" 2022

oldironnow
I cannot believe that race.
Could it have been the best race in the last 10 years?
I can be convinced of that.

Re: "AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! We Love You!" 2022

whatarush
WOW!!! That race was so good I've done watched it 3 times already.

Defiantly in the top 3 or 4.

IMO the best one in the last 10 years would be 2018 Assen race. with 6 lead changes and over a 100 passes they out the race

Then you also have 17 & 15 of Phillip Island

Re: "AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! AUSTRALIA! We Love You!" 2022

Just now got to watch. I’m glad I didn’t skip it. Yes. One of the greatest.

Alex Marquez knocking out Miller. I hope he didn’t try to go out to eat in Melbourne. It may not have ended well for him.