AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

motogrady

He picks em like that every week.

His team stays the same.

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

He picks em like that every week.

His team stays the same.
Yes, I have my "season pick" team, Quartararo, Dovi & Rossi, which may or may not earn me points for their progressive performance in the forum league. (I was mentally slow in understanding the process and missed the first race, so that will be my excuse when I don't get first prize at the end of the season!!!)

But I also like to try and forecast the podium outcome of each of the current race(s) based on practice/qualifying and grid positions just for sh*ts and grins.

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Allred wrote
motogrady wrote
He picks em like that every week.

His team stays the same.
Yes, I have my "season pick" team, Quartararo, Dovi & Rossi, which may or may not earn me points for their progressive performance in the forum league. (I was mentally slow in understanding the process and missed the first race, so that will be my excuse when I don't get first prize at the end of the season!!!)

But I also like to try and forecast the podium outcome of each of the current race(s) based on practice/qualifying and grid positions just for sh*ts and grins.

.
There are leagues out there like that.
Pick 3 guys every new event.

About MM.  For some reason I don't think they're telling the truth about the second operation being caused by an off track incident.  I'm pretty sure I read he was fine until he lined up for the second practice or qualifier at Jaurez 2. That all of a sudden it felt weird, sitting on the bike getting ready to take off again.
So he got off the bike and said no mas.
That was him talking the Monday after the event.
🤔

Then, a few days later, he did it opening a window or something

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

oldironnow
Morning warmups.

I love the sound of the Moto2 Triumphs that come through the pit lane ambient microphones when Crafar is interviewing people.

It sounds very 'Indy' to me. Memorial Day sound.

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Allred
WOW! Must be a curse on the Spielberg track, two consecutive re-starts.

Gotta take some nerve to step off your bike at speed!

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Allred
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

OMG! WHAT A FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

Allred wrote
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

OMG! WHAT A FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
 WE finally got a chance to watch the race. OMG for sure. Wow! What a spectacular race. Oliveira did well to sit back and wait for his chance to pass. Good for him. Good for Tech 3 and good for KTM. It really looks like KTM  are on their way to concur MotoGP like they do at many of the other power sports they get into.

I really felt bad for Mir but I have to wonder, who made the decision to stick with a worn front tire on 2nd start? Oak tree,,meet forehead.

The get off for Vinales was just flat out freaky. Could you imagine, grabbing for brake at that speed and not finding any and then seeing a wall coming at you? Yikes.
I can only assume that the engine is toast and Vinales will now have to pull in number 6 and will have to start from pit lane.

Anyone else notice that without Marquez the races are much more exciting?
I actually yelled wooohooo on the last turn of this race.

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

BTW, There was no FP4 on the No Spoiler site. Did they not have one?

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

whatarush

Anyone else notice that without Marquez the races are much more exciting?
I actually yelled wooohooo on the last turn of this race.

When the cat is away the mice will play.

I think its because they realize they have a chance to win a race finally.

Fatfatboy wrote
BTW, There was no FP4 on the No Spoiler site. Did they not have one?
You must be overlooking it. It's there

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

whatarush

I can only assume that the engine is toast and Vinales will now have to pull in number 6 and will have to start from pit lane.

Vinales is still using his 5 engines. here is a link show how the Yamahas are using their engines.

https://twitter.com/McLarenMotoGP/status/1287626909350674437

As of the time of that post by Peter McLaren Quartararo has used 4 of 5 engines.

I can't see how they are going to get the whole season done with 5 engines....I can see them having to from start pit lane 5 seconds after race start about 1/2 to 3/4 thought the season.

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

whatarush

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

motogrady
Great chart showing the motor usage guy.
Thanks for putting that up.

I wonder if he lost that motor in the ejecto wreck🤔

Re: AUSTRIA MotoGP TWO

oldironnow
I heard Mir was just plum out of fronts.