Add To Cart

Interesting piece that can be bought on your Paypal account. Just click the button. It's not real money anyways. Backed by paper.

The Silver Fox was built to run on The Salts for 2014 but mother nature said no and rained out speed week. Did the same for 2015. 2016 came along but they had no sponsors.

Here's your chance to own a certified and ready to go salt runner at the click of a button.

We just wrote the last check on the house,,,, hhuummm. Ignorance could very easily take over.

https://americanclassicmotors.com/collections/motorcycles-for-sale/products/1972-harley-davidson-bonneville-sale-flat-racer-ironhead-sportster

Re: Add To Cart

oldironnow
DO IT!
I will meet you at The Salt!
This must be done!

Re: Add To Cart

oldironnow
Do it Do it !
DoItDoItDoItDoIt!

Re: Add To Cart

“Hey uuhh,, Lisa. The good news is the house is ours.
The greatest news,,, we need to sell it to fund my salt addiction.”

Re: Add To Cart

oldironnow
"The greatest news"

Re: Add To Cart

hacksaw
headlite and turn signals and i might be interested