Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

The heavy rotation on Spanish tracks will favor Marc, his brother, and Fabio. But I won't be picking that trio, exactly.
The team I'm thinking of has one of those guys.

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

I Think I'm ready to pick my team now.

Can I do that?

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

I Think I'm ready to pick my team now.

Can I do that?
Nope.  Friday night, the 17th, midnight, est.

I feels you guy.  I think I’m set also.

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

oldironnow
Quart Low, today.

Picking 93, Quart, Rins.

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

SpiesLives
Vin, A-Mquez, M-mquez

Re: Anyone up for a Moto GP and or MotoAmerica league?

Welcome SpiesLives.

I’ll post my picks here as well.
I’m gonna go for
1) Marc Marquez