Aragon

Aragon this weekend and all eyes are on Marquez.
The older one.

Re: Aragon

and he is back to his fantastic saves.

Re: Aragon

Quartararo taking it to the limit.

Re: Aragon

motogrady

I'm just getting ready to watch it, it got recorded thankfully.

From what I gather, a handful of ping pong balls to throw at the TV would not be a bad idea.

Re: Aragon

Those first lap crashes of Quartararo and Nakagami were scary and if not for the quick reflexes of the other riders it could of been much worse.

It just wasn’t Quartararo’s day. On the way back to the pits he was involved in a scooter crash with a head on with a marshal on a scooter.

It’s a shame we didn’t get to see Marquez race on through. He had a pretty good start.

The Beast is a thorn in Bagnia side it seems. It’s going to fun watching those two Duc it out next year.

Re: Aragon

Re: Aragon

oldironnow
Just powered through the race.