Assen MotoGP 2023

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

Watching FP2 seeing Marc crash for his 13th time this season. Seems every time he tries to push it in a corner he lands on the floor. Honda needs to figure it out or am afraid they will loose their golden boy.

Yamaha has a new tail wing that seems to be doing them some good. Quartararo is at least strong in sector 3 and 2nd strongest in sector 4.

So far Bezzechi is the fastest rider in both FP1 and FP2

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

Marquez was trying to pull a tow from Bastini and slams into the back of Bastanini.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5nWgHjehWG8&feature=share7

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

oldironnow
And then, Marquez left the building.

It was a good Assen race.

I couldn’t stay awake for pre-race, but it had my attention all the way through.

These MotoGP machines are starting to make Assen feel small.

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

I wonder if South Africa doesn’t have any white lines on their roads? And if they do, are they really important?

Quartararo should of left the building with Marquez and given his fellow citizens a chance. It also would of given team 2Fat a chance to replace him. I don’t think that new tail wing is enough to keep Yamaha.

Aleix flying with a broken wing and on the podium. Magnificent. I do like seeing him win. He seems like a great guy.

Bagnia taking Bezzechi was a surprise to me. I would have bet Bezzechi was going to take this one.

Now we have to wait five weeks for the next one.
Always seems like a forever.

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023

Re: Assen MotoGP 2023