Auctions

Allred
Apparently the Al Phillips auction is set to take place early July in Indy.

A small private collection but some interesting examples.

A Yamaha V-Max sidecar!

A Norton 19S is fairly rare, an underrated 600cc single from an era of sidecar machines, although it was a fine solo machine too.

https://www.mecum.com/auctions/indianapolis-2020/collections/al-phillips-collection/?utm_source=AlPhillips&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=SC20

Re: Auctions

Vmax with a sidecar? You can bet he got that cheap.
Really defeats that bike.

I like his collection. Didn’t focus on one type.
Some bikes in his collection I’d like to have. Several Ridleys. I’ve wanted to try one of those.
 I just got rid of one so I have room,,,, Indianapolis is only a four hour drive,,,, mmmm,,, Damn you Allred.

Re: Auctions

 Indianapolis is only a four hour drive,,,, mmmm,,, Damn you Allred.
LOL, you're welcome FatFat.

Re: Auctions

Allred

I guess the guy was a sidecar fan, even hooked a Moto Guzzi V1000 up to one....

Re: Auctions

m143
That"s a nice outfit.