BRNO MotoGP

Re: BRNO MotoGP

Morbidelli usually fades.

Good for all of them, but this may be a Brno specific outcome.
Yeah,,, I expected him to fade out as usual.
Goes to show what can happen if MM. is on the bench.

Re: BRNO MotoGP

Anyone up for some live Moto2?

I've staggered to the monitor, hoping for the best for Roberts.

.

Good to see the American flag on the podium.
First since 1993.

Re: BRNO MotoGP

oldironnow
Isn't Hertz bankrupt?

I hope they pay that team.

1993? For the 'in-between' class?

Re: BRNO MotoGP

Isn't Hertz bankrupt?

I hope they pay that team.

1993? For the 'in-between' class?
That is what the announcers were saying,, unless I misheard.

Hertz is in bankruptcy because of the C-19 thing. I imagine we will be seeing more companies follow this darkened path,,, until the election is over.

Re: BRNO MotoGP

Re: BRNO MotoGP

Re: BRNO MotoGP

motogrady

Maybe Allred can put up something for round 4, as we ponder the ramifications from Brno.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/feature/941855/1/czech-republic-motogp-winners-losers
123