Border to Border on a Livewire

A California resident rode his Livewire from the US/Mexico border to the US/Canada border on the Geeen Highway.
Nice way to spend a 50th birthday.

https://ridermagazine.com/2020/07/07/harley-davidson-livewire-completes-first-u-s-border-to-border-ride/

Re: Border to Border on a Livewire

monkeyshines
A California resident rode his Livewire from the US/Mexico border to the US/Canada border on the Geeen Highway.
Nice way to spend a 50th birthday.

https://ridermagazine.com/2020/07/07/harley-davidson-livewire-completes-first-u-s-border-to-border-ride/

cool story.

That "green highway" got a boost of donated charging stations from the two knuckleheads that ride "Long Way" round, down, and now "up".
I watched the first three episodes of Long Way Up at a friend's house the other night because I don't have Apple anything including Apple TV(not that there's anything wrong with that) I'm just a cheapskate.

Re: Border to Border on a Livewire

Harley sent me an email about that Long Way Up. I would like to watch it but I ain't buying a system to watch it.
May check utube.