Brit Jam

m143
Happening soon!

Re: Brit Jam

And still only 10 bucks to get in. That's a surprise.

Re: Brit Jam

m143
And free vendor space.
I've sold a bike and a bunch of parts there.
And this years raffle bike is a sweetheart!

Re: Brit Jam

hacksaw
been there every year since the mid 1980's.
i might hold the record for most continuous bike raffle losses.
although i won best chopper one year , with our BSA , fat2.
or whatever the classification was.

i think i will bring the 441 to sell. maybe a few parts that i figure i will never use.

Re: Brit Jam

m143
Had a great time, swapmeeted some stuff.
Hacksaw found me, it was good to see him.

Re: Brit Jam

hacksaw
Yes ! It was a good day !
It was great to see you.
I have been coming to Brit jam since it’s inception and many people I knew well are no longer involved.
So when I do see an old friend like you it makes my day!
I actually pulled my hinkley out today .
Thanks for the inspiration !
Long live old CW pals!
Long live Brit Jam !

Re: Brit Jam

m143 wrote
Had a great time, swapmeeted some stuff.
Hacksaw found me, it was good to see him.

Righteous!
That’s all very cool !

Re: Brit Jam

hacksaw wrote
Long live old CW pals!
Cheers to that.

I'm glad you guys got to meet up.

I became a member back 2003 and have met and/or rode with many of the CW members. Even stayed in Walts home and met his amazing family as well as met him south of the Dixie line for Motogp and for some trips to the sunshine state, What fun.

Met DJ, Steve and Smog Dog for a mid Missouri ride. One year my brother and I rode and stayed at Smoke Dogs for a night then the three of us rode to the dragon where we met up with Uncle Ernie.

Another time Smoke Dog and I met up with DJ at a Demo days in Tennessee.

Met ZXR4ME and Doughboy and have become good friends with and who I still get together with.

Met Oldiron at Indy during MOTOGP

Met Walt, Keith, KT, and several others that I can't remember their names at the moment when I took a ride to New England in 2010.

All because of motorcycles. Two wheels are such a great contrivance.

Re: Brit Jam

hacksaw
DJslx RIP!
i had a couple of good rides thru the dragon with him. first one had many CW guys.
second was me , DJ and zonhonker.

Fat2, i dont remember myself whom else we met at T100 toy makers. now closed.
i dont think there was anyone else. maybe walts wife?

Re: Brit Jam

hacksaw wrote
Fat2, i dont remember myself whom else we met at T100 toy makers. now closed.
i dont think there was anyone else. maybe walts wife?
Bruce and his wife, Monk, Kawtippen.
Berkshire Brewing

Mt. Greylock

A really sick KawTippin'.

And the night before we had a rip out in my woods.