CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

Allred
Tomorrow's race on my regular TV provider is not aired until 1:30pm.............so I'll have to abstain from all electronic access until then to avoid spoilers!!!

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

motogrady
Allred wrote
Tomorrow's race on my regular TV provider is not aired until 1:30pm.............so I'll have to abstain from all electronic access until then to avoid spoilers!!!

.
I got burned on that 3 events ago.  I'd check the tele at 7:30 am est, nbcs1 anyway.

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

I got burned on that 3 events ago.  I'd check the tele at 7:30 am est, nbcs1 anyway.

NBCS1 says soccer (Sheffield vs Leeds) at that time. I'll set the recorder but I doubt there will be any MotoGP at that time.

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

motogrady
Allred wrote
motogrady wrote
I got burned on that 3 events ago.  I'd check the tele at 7:30 am est, nbcs1 anyway.
NBCS1 says soccer (Sheffield vs Leeds) at that time. I'll set the recorder but I doubt there will be any MotoGP at that time.

.

Ya I just checked my guide says the same thing.

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

oldironnow
Disturbed tires. Disturbed race.

Michelin builds tires to operate on furnace-heat tracks, and then this cold-weather weekend arrives. What will that mean going forward? As the announcers noted in signing off; Le Mans in October is going to be cold. "You'll be lucky if you see sunshine like that the time of year we're heading over to Le Mans... But, you never know. We can hope."

There was no hope for Ducati in this race.

Dovi's issue comes from the Ducati/Tire issue. If he could qualify higher, he wouldn't have been in that position to get 'skittled.'

And the accident was a classic Bay Area freeway reaction accordion crash - tic, TAk, TOK, TKRANKCCcCccccchhhhhh! It starts with Pol.

Miller's style of rabbiting out and hanging on to the shagged-tire end is the maximum. Steady Petrux riding within himself is the minimum. So somewhere between fifth and eighth, but only if you can stay out of trouble...

I got a feeling the hunger for a win got the better of Rossi. It happened to me, sitting in the parlor at The Estate. When Morbidelli fell well back into third, I said 'good. A solid second.' But then the gap came up as .84X, and like old times, the feeling welled up instantly. I said 'go. Cover it. There's enough laps.' I've never been sadder to see him down.

Vinales sounded lost and hopeless post-race. Quartarao, somewhat the opposite.

What can you say about the Suzuki package? Is it flexible enough to manipulate the tires as the racing heads into a deepening Fall?

MM says it's the one to go the distance.

Looked like a good day to go hiking in the mountains of Spain.

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

Just finished watching the delayed-recorded race.

Oh, dear, oh dear, I had such high hopes, a definite 2nd, maybe even a win???? But then all hopes dashed!

Terrible luck for Dovi, and Zarco, but that is one of the disadvantages of being so far down on the grid.

I see Vinales was back to his usual self.

Great job by the Suzukis.

Dovi being brought down, and Rossi falling off, didn't do anything for my CycleVisor League points! But at least Quartararo won!

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

Vinales is the most infuriating rider I have ever depended on to deliver. It was sad to see Rossi in the gravel but at least it shows he still tries hard.

Love that Mir. Suzuki in general did good.
Pedrosa. That guy always punked me in the old League. I hated myself a bit every time I went out and believed in him.

Vinales is nutty, but this is during Yamaha's time of weirdness.

I was thinking today that Vin might run better on the Honda? He just signed for two years with Yamaha before this season started. Which makes Jarvis' excuse for signing Rossi to a single year odd. He said it was because Yamaha didn't have a new five-year contract with Dorna, and they couldn't offer a contract for Rossi's employment if they didn't know whether they would have the opportunity to fulfill it. But I doubt they had one in January.

Re: CATALUNYA SPAIN MotoGP

I’ve been busy with family schtuff and just now got a chance to watch.
Very mixed feelings.
Cheers on Quartararo. His win has brought back confidence in himself,,,, and my team.

Vinales,,,,, auugghh! He looked so good and then fell back so fast.
They said it was his first time using the hole shot device.
Bad time to learn a new tool.

Dovi,,, still in forth, amazingly, needs to get it together and finish a race.

Rossi’s fall was very disheartening. I so bad wanted to see him on the podium. No mater the step.

Michelin needs to come up with some cold tires or MOTOGP needs to add a side hack otherwise I see a lot of fallers in the next six races.

How about that Crutchlow? He is a bulldog. A tough one at that. Glad to see him still fighting.