Calling m143

hacksaw
Hello Walt?

Re: Calling m143

m143
hacksaw wrote
Hello Walt?
Good morning. You could call 8609950069

Re: Calling m143

hacksaw
I am going to try and make goshen if I can . Idk what my kids plan is this weekend at AIC in Springfield so that could make the difference .
Hope I see you

Re: Calling m143

Not going to make it. I have to take my kid back to Springfield.
Looking forward to another time.

Re: Calling m143

m143
Harwinton Fair Oct 1,2, and 3rd. would be the next best Fair.
Riverton Fair the next weekend. Great little fair on the Farmington River.

Re: Calling m143

hacksaw
Walt , My health issues put a damper on my activities this evening. I have repair carpentry to do tomorrow. My plan now is to make rice o bama Sunday in Spencer ma .
As a  Non vendor attendee.
I do miss those big ass cows though .
Hack

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2024, at 6:57 PM, Keith Robinson <hacksgarage@icloud.com> wrote:

I have friends whom race figure 8 at harwinton. Or is that Hebron? Or both . I may go to Harwinton.
I will look up riverton .
Woodstock wasn’t great . Mostly more food vendors than I have ever seen. But I enjoyed kc and the sunshine band
I will likely go to north haven Friday evening to see the oxen. fair is nothing like it once was. A co worker  used to run trotters. RIP.
Even in recent times They used to have more prominent oldies acts . Don’t recognize the bands this year .
I will look up Riverton . Smaller are better for me .

Sent from my iPhone