Catalunya GP

Fatfatboy
Uuuuggghhhh Aleix!!!! You were there.  On the 2nd step! What a complete total bummer for the guy.
At first I thought “how does a guy goof that up!?”
“ Did you see a checkered flag!?”

Then I did some searching and found that Kenny Roberts did the same thing. It’s the way the tower counts their laps. When a rider hits the last lap L0 is the lap count on the tower. Sounds like Catalunya needs to make a change. Maybe since their home boy screwed the pooch they may look into it.

Quartararo again showing why he is champion. Perfect race.

Last week a saw an article about Rins complaining about Nakagami. Saying he’s the dirtiest rider then this week Nakagami eats Baggy-eyes rear tire and takes Rins out in the process. That was a doozy.
Baggy-eyes looked like a contender too. Pity.

Again my guy Miller showing why Ducati is dropping him at the end of this year. I’m not sure what his deal is.

Mir did a good showing starting from 14 (?) and then ending in 4th. I wonder if he is being looked at by Honda.

All and all. It was a great race.

Re: Catalunya GP

Mad4TheCrest
It was a weekend for rider screwups - Joe Roberts tossed away a sure win in Moto2. You can't do that and attract a good ride in GP.

In GP, my guess is that Miller and his team aren't working together to improve any more. Early decisions like this really screw with the team chemistry. I am willing to bet no data sharing and no latest improvements for the rest of the season for Miller. From his perspective there may also be no motivation to try very hard.

Bagnaia is star-crossed this season, and Mir's Suzuki team are busy polishing resumes.

All-in-all, Team Mad is royally shafted 🥺

Re: Catalunya GP

I can't add much more to the above ^

Feels like we sat in the stands and watched it together.
Supports splitting everywhere.