Crash and road rage videos

Re: Crash and road rage videos

Allred
I have to admit that I do the same......and come pretty much to the same conclusions, after a vid or two I realize what a waste of time it is and I move on to something else.

While I know that a large percentage of car/truck drivers border on complete incompetence, and that many just have an inexplicable loathing for motorcycles even being on the same asphalt as themselves, I am also startled at the ignorance and stupidity of some motorcycle riders.

But then I realize that these videos are not a representation of your average motorcyclist, but an indication of a minority of "squids", the inexperienced, the ones who are destined to be short-term-motorcyclists.

These are the type of riders whose intellect prompts them to post these videos, whereas the vast majority of "real" riders, those who don't split lanes at 50mph, who don't do 1/4 mile wheelies on crowded streets, who don't remove the rear license plate and then tape it on sideways, who don't replace perfectly good stock mufflers with loud "Yoshimura-type" exhausts "for extra power" (which they don't need), who don't go around creating situations that give them the excuse to rip off the door mirror of some startled car driver. And the red-lining of your hi-revving, in-line four engine can surely be barely audible to today's isolated car driver.

If you watch pornography, you may believe that the average guy has a 9" dick, believe me, it's not true. And these crash and road rage videos are not representative of your average motorcyclist, they are simply representative of the type who revel in posting such videos on You Tube.

Re: Crash and road rage videos

Re: Crash and road rage videos

Wait, I guess that is a good lesson. 😉
Good point.

I have a friend who sends me a lot of photos, links and videos of rider stupidity.
I can’t help but think that these idiots that star in these things make us all look bad.