Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

1234 ... 9

Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

To all that played last year, and those that join up this time around, thanks, and welcome.

1. The winner of this contest, will be the guy, or team owner, whose team ammasses the most GP points at the end of the season.
2. Each team will consist of 3 Motogp riders.
3. The owners can pick whoever they want.
4. After the owner declares, or puts his team up, there will be no change in his rider lineup, unless the following occurs.
If a rider is injured, banned, or suspended, by Dorna, or the FIM, or the Motogp team he rides for, cannot pass pre race medical check, or just decides as a rider not to compete, for any reason, the team owner may replace that rider, with another, as long as this does not cause his team to match another in the league.
5. The only way a team owner can rehire a rider, is if his team loses another rider to the conditions above.
6. Points will be awarded to each team, according to the points each of his riders receives, at that event.
7.  In the event of a tie between teams at the end of the season, the tie will be broken by the team
with the most rider wins.  A tie in total wins will be broken by the last win a team has by date.
8.  Teams must be posted, or claimed, in this thread.
9. Rider substitutions, when warranted, must be noted in this thread, 24 hours before race day, or that selection will be considered a dnf for that event.
10.  All teams will be allowed to change out any one rider after round 1, and at the Summer break for any reason whatsoever.
11. Cyclevisor.com reserves the right to mediate any issues that arise during this league series, with
that decision being final.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Riders

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Teams

Mad4thcrest
Bagnalia
Mir
Miller

Oldironnow
Bagnaia
Bastianini
Marc Marquez

Whatarush
Marc Marquez
Bagnaia
Mir

FatFat
Quartarano
Miller
Marc Marquez

Grado
Bagnaia
Quartarano
Martin

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

SpiesLives
Marquez
Martin
Miller

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Team Points and standings after Rd. 1.

1. Oldiron.  36

2. Whatarush. 21

3. Fat2. 18

4. SpiesLives. 11

5. Mad4theCrest. 10

6. Mgrady. 7

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Nice way to start the season, Oldiron.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Nice way to start the season, Oldiron.
Thank you!
But it's the wisdom of random luck and a lifetime devotion to ignoring NASCAR.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

NASCAR? What's that?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

whatarush
Team whatarush has signed Aleix Espargaro in place of Francesco Bagnaia.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
whatarush wrote
Team whatarush has signed Aleix Espargaro in place of Francesco Bagnaia.
Nice move.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League Round 2 Standings.

1. Fat2. 51

2. Oldironnow. 42

3. Whatarush. 38

4. Mad4theCrest. 34

5. Motogrady.  28

6. SpiesLives. 24

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Check 'em boys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Thoughts on round 2........

You gotta wonder, at what point does Marquez call it a day?  I know, he's physically got a few years left, but jeepers, it's nice to leave the sport intact.  His massive get off this week hurts 4 teams. Hopefully, as the season gets in gear, he finds a way to finish. I know if I had him, I'd be looking around, seeing who's running strong, just in case.

SpiesLives is one of the teams MM hurts this week.  Add Martin to his team, with his lack of wet riding skill, and SpiesLives has a bad week.  Martin also hurts motogrady, who if knew his weakness in the wet was so pronounced, would never have have made that team.  Mad4theCrest has all 3 of his guys in points, if only mid pack, and has an okay day.
Good enough to get his team mid pack at least.  Whatarush also is really hurt by MM, costing his team a position in the standings after a really good start on the season.
Oldironnow, another MM victim, sees his first place in the team contest slip away with a not so strong performance. Still, with the very strong performance he showed in round 1,
he manages to maintain 2nd place.

And it's Team Fat2, the guys that always seem to be in the mix, jumping into 1st place
with their Highpoint score if the week.  33 points, even with MM dragging anchor, ya,
a very good week for Fat2.

(Respectful bow towards Fat2)

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Thoughts on round 2........
Yeah,, what a mess. I turned on the recorded stream and saw 2 hours and 50 minutes! Wowsers. fast forward, fast forward, fast forward, fast forward,, ah ha! Still freakin wet.

motogrady wrote
And it's Team Fat2, the guys that always seem to be in the mix, jumping into 1st place
with their Highpoint score if the week.  33 points, even with MM dragging anchor, ya,
a very good week for Fat2.
Shocker, Once I saw MM was out I figured me for pulling up the rear, especially with Quart in the wet. He most of finally figured it out. Hard to believe Miller was behind him but glad it was only two steps behind.
I'm thinking if MM would of ran he probably would of been a DNF anyways. That track either didn't suit him or he is reaching for the limits again. I hate seeing the guy go down but I'm hopefull he is testing the limits once again.