To all that played last year, and those that join up this time around, thanks, and welcome.
1. The winner of this contest, will be the girl or guy, the team owner, whose team ammasses the most GP points at the end of the season.
2. Each team will consist of 3 Motogp riders.
3. The owners can pick whoever they want.
4. After the owner declares, or puts his team up, there will be no change in his rider lineup, unless the following occurs.
If a rider is injured, banned, or suspended, by Dorna, or the FIM, or the Motogp team he rides for, cannot pass pre race medical check, or just decides as a rider not to compete, for any reason, the team owner may replace that rider, with another, as long as this does not cause his team to match another in the league.
5. The only way a team owner can rehire a rider, is if his team loses another rider to the conditions above.
6. Points will be awarded to each team, according to the points each of his riders receives, at that event.
7. In the event of a tie between teams at the end of the season, the tie will be broken by the team
with the most rider wins. A tie in total wins will be broken by the last win a team has by date.
8. Teams must be posted, or claimed, in this thread 1 hour
before the start of the GP.
9. Rider substitutions, when warranted, must be noted in this thread 1 hour before that weeks GP.
10. All teams will be allowed to change out any one rider after round 1, and at the Summer break for any reason whatsoever.
11. Cyclevisor.com reserves the right to mediate any issues that arise during this league series, with
that decision being final.
No teams are to be posted before 11:59pm est. 3/21/2023
At that time and after, it will be first team posted, first team claimed.
Looking back at the previous seasons, I ran across something
I put up at I think the end of the 2022 season.
And it still rings true today.
“ Thing is, this contest is so full of variables
it does take a bit of luck to win it, along with the detailed racecraft this series demands.
Take my team. Who would of thought Quart
doesn’t tell his mechanic what tire pressure to run?
Especially in the wet. Right there are 2 events that went down the tubes. Because some guy put too much air in the tires.
Then there is the Zook thing. Who woulda thunk they were going to announce pulling out?
That had to mess with more than a few guys minds in their pits. That had nothing to do with rider performance. Or bike setup. That came out of left field. How does one take something like that into account?
On top of all that kind of stuff, is the riders.
What should be the main thing to consider.
I mean, will Mark Marquez ever stop crashing?
Maybe take the current champ, a rider that seems to be on the verge of hitting his true potential, and a fearless young gun loaded with talent is all you can do.
That and a voodoo doll along with some pins, just might be all a team owner can do.”