Cycleworld is stalking me

monkeyshines
Anyone else getting regular emails now from CW with links to their internet content?To be honest the last couple online articles and tests I've read were better than the previous print stuff. I'm waiting for them to ask for a web subscription.

Re: Cycleworld is stalking me

m143
I haven't heard a word from anybody currently at CW.
I do bump into some older CW people on fb now and again.

Re: Cycleworld is stalking me

Nope, not a thing from CW. I guess I’m not essential to them.

Re: Cycleworld is stalking me

monkeyshines
They must have my email from my subscription, which I didn't renew, yet they're still sending me magazines, maybe I'm stuck in some weird CW matrix.
I thought it kind of ballsy to axe the forum without a care and then look for support of their websight.

Re: Cycleworld is stalking me

oldironnow
I'm on their email list.
They send.

Re: Cycleworld is stalking me

I've always did my subs via snail mail. Probably why I don't hear from them. Cost money for them to mail me stuff.

Re: Cycleworld is stalking me

Allred
Yep, getting regular email prompts from CW to visit their web site.

The way I look at it if they don't have a forum, what good are they!