DOVI TAKES 2021 OFF

Re: DOVI TAKES 2021 OFF

Allred
It seems a little strange that no one wants to hire the man who came second in the world championships for the last three years!

It was only the extraordinarily skilled Marc Marquez that prevented Dovizioso from being a three-time champion in 2017, 2018 & 2019, and yet here he is with "unemployed" stitched on his leathers?

Re: DOVI TAKES 2021 OFF

It does seem odd that he has not been taken up by someone but I guess most of 2021 seats have been taken on the big money teams.
 My guess is he doesn’t make a comeback. There’s a lot of young guns that are fast,,, and probably not as pricey.

Re: DOVI TAKES 2021 OFF

Speaking of Dovi.

https://the-race.com/motogp/dovizioso-considering-legal-action-against-ducati/

He is considering a law suit against Ducati for the Yamaha penalty thing.
Oh please, roll eyes.