Dang it!

I bought 2 months too soon.

I wonder if they used a Stratocaster as a model?

Re: Dang it!

oldironnow
Ahhh, that feeling sucks.
It's the same model you got?
Just with paint that grabs you?

Re: Dang it!

Yeah, Same model. Just the paint is different. It's what I was hoping for for 2023 but the selection of colors was limited to black, white, and lighter blue with Fast Johnnie white graphics I didn't care for.

This one is called Tobacco Fad.

I just got mine fit for us with a Mustang seat, pullback riser extensions, backrest, and slipon mufflers and there's a taller windshield sitting in a box that just arrived plus I just picked up the filter ready for its first oil change so after Saturday's oil change it will be ready to go for the season.

To trade in would just be silly because I'm sure they would hit me with a depreciation of at least $3k and the paint job is not worth that much to me.

I've been considering changing the paint up with some pin stripping or something just to be different.
I've always wanted to learn how to airbrush.

EDIT
I just looked on the website. The Tobacco Fad is an extra $1900. So basically it will be hitting near $30k OTD with all the steelership setup fees.