Daytona 2020

grado

Re: Daytona 2020

grado
Administrator
Was there in 2015.

From what I hear turnout this year was really light.
And the virus thing hadn’t really hit yet.

Ape hangers seem to be fading out. The real big front, skinny wheels seem to be coming in.
The beach looked awesome.
 The girls looked like fun.
The weather looked great.
There’s just something about those palm trees.

The l e d lighting looked pretty cool at night.  Don’t know if that would pass in my state tho.
The guy with the old shovel head was kinda funny, like, what the hell u wanna talk to me about lol.

I dunno.
When I went, nobody messed with me.
And I had a Honda t shirt on.
It’s not for everyone, that’s for sure.

But, if u wanna see some of the latest trends
that segment of biking has to offer, and have a few laughs at the same time, it’s not a bad event to hit.

Biketoberfest, middle of October, The 200, hummmmmm.