Daytona 2025

motogrady

The MotoAmerica season will again begin with the 83rd running of the historic Daytona 200 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida, March 6-8. Josh Herrin became the sixth three-time winner of the 200 (joining Dick Klamfoth, Brad Andres, Roger Reiman, Kenny Roberts and Mat Mladin) this year and he will be out to try to win a fourth in 2025.

Bike Week at Daytona will again feature two races in Mission King Of The Baggers, the Mission Super Hooligan National Championship, and Twins Cup in addition to the 200.

Re: Daytona 2025

Thanks for the update.
My doctor is telling me it’s time I start taking some time off work and learning to take my dialysis machine on the road.
I’m going to start researching for my 2nd Bike Week appearance. My first trip was the 50th Anniversary in 1992.
I spent no time at the track except to walk through the vendors.
This time it will be mostly for the race.
I talked to the Mrs. She would like to go as well. Major plus.

Looking at the calendar looks like we would leave the 3rd and take two days to get there then leave Monday the 10th

Re: Daytona 2025

oldironnow
Cool !
It’s on my mind daily.
I intend to be there via some mode.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Daytona 2025

Cool !
It’s on my mind daily.
I intend to be there via some mode.
Ya.  Me also.

Re: Daytona 2025

What is your guys lodging ideas?
Do you have a place you like?

Re: Daytona 2025

If I fly, I'll tend to do what I did last time - rent a hatchback vehicle and camp in it inside of turns Three and Four.

I have to grind the numbers.

.

oldironnow
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Daytona 2025

hacksaw
Baggers? Barf!
ruining daytona with this shit.
i tell you though i would love to go to daytona to see the swap meets and vintage stuff. auctions and maybe flat track or vintage scrambles if they have that kind of thing.
idc about Main street and the 200 no longer interests me. i got better things to do that sit and watch some racers ride around an oval on bikes i just dont identify with.
baggers is just nascar type BS.

Re: Daytona 2025

motogrady
hacksaw wrote
Baggers? Barf!
ruining daytona with this shit.
i tell you though i would love to go to daytona to see the swap meets and vintage stuff. auctions and maybe flat track or vintage scrambles if they have that kind of thing.
idc about Main street and the 200 no longer interests me. i got better things to do that sit and watch some racers ride around an oval on bikes i just dont identify with.
baggers is just nascar type BS.
I think most of that stuff, the vintage stuff, happens the week before Bike Week.