Daytona Bikeweek 2023

Re: Daytona Bikeweek 2023

2024 for sure for me, or I'm not a motorcyclist.

Re: Daytona Bikeweek 2023

Personally I don’t really care .
I never really thought of myself as a motorcyclist actually anyway. So I don’t need Daytona got any kind of credibility in that case. I never took to the term biker either though most people may think of me that way . At least once upon a time anyway. I am into bikes . And I consider myself a bike rider in the old sense. At least I was .
So we will see what happens with my back and when my youngest gets off to college .
If I make a couple of local swap meets I am good.
I kinda shy off any big crowds.
Enjoy yourselves and be safe out there on the roads.

Re: Daytona Bikeweek 2023

motogrady

Don’t look like I’m going this year.

Things just not working out for it in my little world.

And it’s totally fucking depressing me.

Re: Daytona Bikeweek 2023

hacksaw
ridiculous  !
You have a job ? You have family?
You are fairly healthy?
What are you actually missing?
Same old same old.
Depressing is living in Kiev or Gaza .

Re: Daytona Bikeweek 2023

Don’t look like I’m going this year.

Things just not working out for it in my little world.

And it’s totally fucking depressing me.
I hear that.

Meet you there someday 👍👍