Deleted post

 Has anyone else had their post deleted and received an email telling you that your post have been deleted?

Re: Deleted post

grado
Administrator
Sorry about that fat2.  I just figured out that deleting some of my posts also delete anyone that has replied or responded
to that post.  And any post that gets deleted gets emailed to the guy that put it up.
I’m still figuring this stuff out, had a slew of test posts I got rid of to just clean it up a bit. Again, sorry bout that guy.

Re: Deleted post

oldironnow
Thank you for the explanation.

No worries. So far I haven't sweated over anything I've posted.

Re: Deleted post

No need to be sorry, man. There ain’t anything I post that is worth keeping around for long anyway.
I just thought I was doing something wrong.

Thanks Grady.