Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

oldironnow
Man,
I can't stand their cookie preference bs.

I always have to wade through the process, and it always seems designed to be weaselly inconclusive.

i.e. - I'm never really sure from the languaging whether I've chosen to opt out.

But

I guess that means I have, since the site doesn't recognize me when i return ???

Anyway... carry on.

Re: Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

Allred
I still get emails from Cycle World, trying to tempt me into checking out one of their latest reports.

They succeed sometimes, mostly when it is a link to a KC article, but sometimes to other reports that I think may be interesting, which mostly they aren't.

Re: Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

motogrady

No, not really.  Sometimes.  Thing is, like a lot of places, this one included, it's just unorganized.
Especially CW.  It's like a box of chocolates.

Re: Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

And yeah, I get the emails.

Pisses me off, all the content we had over there. No notice, no way to pull pics or stuff we put up over there.   If I did not consider myself a gentleman, I'd say screw them.
So, I won't.

I won't either. ;)

Re: Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

I only go to CW when I do a search for something and they are in the list of click to see threads.
Or if Joe Gresh puts a link to it in one of his Exhaust Notes post.

Screw 'em.
There, I said it.

Re: Do you still Hit Up Bonnier Sites? Irritated.

oldironnow
CW sent me an email that was exclusively about cookware.....