Doin Australia on a Road King

Re: Doin Australia on a Road King

Very interesting video series, thanks for posting.

A lot of red dirt down there down under.

I guess the couple at the gas station were right when they said, "You're going to Coen..........on that!

I would have given up on that road a LONG time before he did!

Re: Doin Australia on a Road King

Allred wrote
I would have given up on that road a LONG time before he did!

.

Me and you both.
I’ve rode fat tired Harley’s on dirt, sand and gravel before. It’s f%#*ked.
Flat wears your arms out.

He should of took an XT350

Re: Doin Australia on a Road King

So Danny Hayes was in his favorite H-D dealer in Australia  filming. The owner said something not PC. I’m not sure what it was but who really cares? Apparently corporate Harley does.
 Harley has given ultimatum to the owner of the dealership.
Either Danny Hayes pulls all his vlogs down or the Australian dealership looses its dealership.

Harley has officially become a weak no backbone corporate pile.

Danny Hayes has done nothing but promote the spirit and products of Harley Davidson as well as shine light on the mental health of men.

I’m not sure what Harley’s direction plan is  but I’m not liking this path.

https://youtu.be/-T7LSBnenYE

https://youtu.be/aoUU0XWj3wY

Re: Doin Australia on a Road King

Allred
LOL....so let the non-smoking, clean shaven, polite, non-swearing, politically correct, corporate guys with soft cocks support the brand!

If that's truly HD's plan they're gonna experience the steepest downward sales chart graph line they've ever seen.

Re: Doin Australia on a Road King

motogrady

I'm with u guys.  And it seems there are quite a few others that are also.

Anyone know what brought all this on?
I thought the guy was great for the brand.
I caught where Fat 2 mentioned someone saying someone said something not very politically correct?

Re: Doin Australia on a Road King

monkeyshines
Apparently he posted a video blog/vlog(?) ranting about PC culture stuff, from inside the dealership. HD hasn't shown a political bias of any type, forever, not since a hippy bearing the company's name sat on the board anyway. They're notoriously apolitical. Seems the trigger here was... posting political vlogs from their dealership.
Were they harsh? Last word is he and HD are "talking". He'll probably be riding a "free" panamerica in a few months and be vlogging all about it on apple TV.