Ducati doing dirt.

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

Maybe it was an artifact of the microphone qualities or placement, but i found the Varg noise to be disturbing.
They should invest into the sound. It does sound plastic. Like a kids electric four wheeler.
I'm sure Harley spent some bucks just to get the sound right on the Livewire. It sounds pretty cool.

https://youtu.be/r7FSX6Ra8b8?si=HXRmEmVqikIy-4Ph

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

hacksaw
If I recall , Harley created a program to create a fake sound . This kind of chicanery I detest. Why would anyone want to ride a motorcycle with phoney sound?
Don’t people whom can afford this junk still have some  pride?
It’s a terrible trend that so many people the world  over are so quick to embrace fake shit.

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

hacksaw
I saw that an ignored it .

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

The tall Italian gent in the Ducati MotoGP garage,
who sometimes has to intercept a Davide Tardozzi frenetic post-win celebration,
has been plucked from his ten-year role as Ducati Sporting Director and installed as lead of the Ducati MX effort.

https://superbikeplanet.com/story/770/paolo-ciabatti-to-step-away-from-roadracing-will-run-ducati-s-off-road-program

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1556264816859389952

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

You beat me to the punch Oldiron. I was a bit taken back by the news and came here to post and see your on top of it.

At 66 years old you would think his next step would include a gold watch.

I hope he has the same success.

Re: Ducati doing dirt.

You beat me to the punch Oldiron. I was a bit taken back by the news and came here to post and see your on top of it.

At 66 years old you would think his next step would include a gold watch.

I hope he has the same success.
This might be his gold watch !
Only one effort to look after !

Re: Ducati doing dirt.