E-Bikes

My grandkids ride OSET Trials bikes.
A great way to learn.
They ride in youth Trials, here we are at Meriden Motorcycle Club Moto Trial last year.

Re: E-Bikes

Walt has got to be the coolest grandpa,, ever!!

Re: E-Bikes

m143
this has got my imagination.

Re: E-Bikes

Traded carb. skills for a multi-meter.

Re: E-Bikes

Looks so troublesome.

It sure seems like electric would be so much easier to deal with once you get the basics figured out.
I can see why the youth would be so much more interested in electric bikes than IC bikes. If your not a wrencher looks like the only maintenance to do would only require a grease gun and a vacuum pump to suck out old brake fluid.

Is there anything else to maintain?

Re: E-Bikes

m143
Electric is easier.

We have a TTR50 Yamaha gas / electric start. I’ve chased bad gas more than once. Changed a few batteries.

Both have tire and chain issues.

Big thing is sound. We have some room to ride and so far no real issues with neighbors. That could all change with the next real estate deal.

I enjoy working on the OSET’s, they are well engineered and the factory is very helpful.

Re: E-Bikes

This trails slash scooter looks like a hoot.
60 published miles per charge. 50 mph.

https://www.kuberg.com/en/ranger

Word is $6k selling price.