Ever seen this before?

Re: Ever seen this before?

oldironnow
Six months - that's quite a trial. I'm glad you had the 500!

And a good lesson about checking over the structural bits once in a while for fatigue. Thanks.

Maybe we all experienced the sturdiness of the UJM days, and maybe we need to realize that in this day of Finite Element Analysis and weight savings for performance, these things may not be able to handle non-standard uses.

MotoAmerica is at Laguna Seca July 9,10 and 11.  It's a nice destination when one bumps into the edge of the continent.