Find the missing part.

motogrady
So, I’m working on the front brakes.
2 or 3 trips to the hardware with everything
in a box.  Parts cleaned in gasoline in a pan.
Everything blown off with air.

Getting ready to reassemble parts are all on
a paper towel.

Then, I notice.

I’m missing something.

What is it?

Re: Find the missing part.

oldironnow
One of the black o-ring-like thingys in the stack of seal stuff.

Re: Find the missing part.

motogrady

Nope.  The piston seal for the right side brake is laying on top of the dust cover seal.

Re: Find the missing part.

It's probably something as clear as the nose on my face but I've missed it once trying to find it and spent the night in jail so I think I'll bow out right here.

Re: Find the missing part.

motogrady

Jail!   Lol boy.

I lost one of the washers that go on the end of the brake lines.
What are they called, the bolts with the holes in them, Bergman bolts or something.

When I had a bunch of old stuff laying around, I'd have if off another master cylinder or caliper.    Now, after cleaning the place up somewhat, trashing a good bit, ah, you guys know the story.

Re: Find the missing part.

Are you referring to the banjo bolt made by Dorman?

Re: Find the missing part.

motogrady

Ya.  Banjo bolt.