“For the price of a used Sportster “ oh really!

“For the price of a used Sportster “ oh really!

For the price  of a used sportster my ass!
What can you find for this kind of money?

clean super looking motorcycles .
$3000 !!!!
Limited plastic . Pre Hipster Harley-Davidsons !
Uncluttered artistry in iron .
Big boys mini bikes !
Somewhere Between these two bikes shown , there is a pre flubber engined evo with my name on it. 1985-2003.

Re: “For the price of a used Sportster “ oh really!

Wow, a '74 Ironhead with maker lights and mufflers. Don't see that very often.
For the money I'd take the 74.

Re: “For the price of a used Sportster “ oh really!

hacksaw
Yea it’s a 1974 so I believe the were required.
Disc brake and electric start.
Whstever the original amf issues shoukd be sorted by now.
My spares are for “84 to “03 though

Re: “For the price of a used Sportster “ oh really!

In Missouri you don't have to have marker lights but if they are on the bike they have to work.

Here's a '94 for ya.

https://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/d/moultonborough-1994-harley-sportster/7702220335.html

Re: “For the price of a used Sportster “ oh really!

hacksaw
Yea 2 grand. And I got everything to straighten that bike out except the mid controls . Plus it’s already a 1200.
I loved my “88 883 with the SE1200 kit.
Back in 88 few were aware of the kit . And with stock 883 graphics? Lol!!! I didn’t fool the dyno guy at Laconia though.
Haha!

As to the blue iron head ^. Thst front fender ain’t right
But I have the an original bracket style fender traditionally bobbed! That blue paint wouldn’t be hard to match !