Freewheeling

hacksaw
I could never pay the money , brand new or not, for a “motorcycle” that looks so plain and boring .
I do wonder if they have discounted left overs .
I think I recall trikes were excluded in the offer
Involving fat2

Damn it’s not pasting!

Re: Freewheeling

hacksaw
I’m free…
Free wheeling!
I’m free …
Free Wheeling!

No , not at 7+% I am not .
Lol!

https://click.e-mail.harley-davidson.com/?qs=6be37511628cae30ab860ac41c76ce16bc9da4154492cfbe8fdc4928fe610916e8ac222eccf08e12950ad17b30045dcabde854941fe168d1e963cbfc5f2e9322

Re: Freewheeling

So are you interested but just not at 7%?

Re: Freewheeling

hacksaw
Well if it ends up I can’t ride anything else .
But for 30k I woukd have to look for used. The blue one is the only color I see for 2023 I could deal with .

But if circumstance allowed new, 7 is a killer .
Used , I could sell everything and pay cash .
But my hope is for the back op to get me sone more years riding .

Re: Freewheeling

I hope the surgery goes well and gives you more years of two wheel fun.

The ‘15 and ‘16 models can be picked up for $15k-$18k.
Low miles too. The one I bought last year only had 2,000 miles on it.
They 103 motor didn’t have any issues pulling us around.

Re: Freewheeling

hacksaw
Hey thanks.
We will see . HD keeps sending me the ads
So I am just talking.