Goodbye IMS Roadshow

Mad4TheCrest
This was unexpected. I thought we might be on our way back to good old indoor IMS events, but it seems like we won't have either, indoor or out:

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/progressive-ims-outdoors-suspends-2022-tour/

Re: Goodbye IMS Roadshow

hacksaw
well if i had progressive insurance i would suspend that .
woke clowns.

Re: Goodbye IMS Roadshow

That’s a bummer,,, of course I’ve not been to the IMS in years.
The last one in St. Louis was in 2003. We had to go to Chicago after that. I went a couple times but found it not worth the trip anymore.  It’s always in the dead of winter and going to the Windy City at that time is not top of my list.

Re: Goodbye IMS Roadshow

hacksaw
we used to go to NY city. but it was called CW show.
back then there was a lot of indie shops. phsyco cycles with indian larry for one. last one i went to was some time back. eventually there wasnt much more than what you could see in dealers show rooms