HAPPY 4TH!

Re: HAPPY 4TH!

motogrady

2nd that emotion!

A bit of barbecue, a bit of a bike ride, a bit of just kickin back for a day, yes, sweet Independance!

Re: HAPPY 4TH!

yes, sweet Independance!
Oh yes,,, Sweet Independence. It started with the first 13 Colonies and turned it to the best country on the planet with a great variety of cultures and people.
I wouldn’t want to live in any other place.

Because today is a dialysis day for me we celebrated yesterday with smokin meat, hanging pool side with family and friends with some fireworks to finish the night.
Freakin great way to celebrate.

I hope all your Independence Day celebrations are a blessing to you and your family.

Re: HAPPY 4TH!

oldironnow
I set things on fire in the street, while my neighbors all around tried to tear holes in the marine layer.

We all had a good time.

Happy Fourth, for another year!
Supports splitting everywhere.