HAPPY 4th!

Allred

Happy 4th to one and all!

Re: HAPPY 4th!

motogrady
Allred wrote

Happy 4th to one and all!
Same here Allred.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Re: HAPPY 4th!

oldironnow
May the spirit of independence infuse your weekend and every day.
Here's to 244 years of the Great Experiment.
May it not only endure, but also work towards a more perfect Union.
(raises glass)

Re: HAPPY 4th!

Well said, as always, Mr. Iron.

I hope you all got to celebrate the birth of a our great nation with loved ones.

Re: HAPPY 4th!

motogrady

Looks like Fat2 and myself were shooting the sky at about the same time.

Both of us got that killer moon coming up.

Re: HAPPY 4th!

It was a killer moon last night.
It started popping up over the trees bright orange and with all smoke from the fireworks it was quite a spectacular site.