Happy Moto-Thanksgiving!

Re: Happy Moto-Thanksgiving!

hacksaw
Ditto!

Re: Happy Moto-Thanksgiving!

Ya Hope all had a good Tday.  Really.

Running this place.....it runs itself. I've not checked in for a month and all is still good. The dozen or so of us castaways from the old cwforum we all get along.  The program is simple, even if it does have its quirks. We're so small nobody notices or bothers us.  And the guys here, I ain't bragging but, we know bikes.

Now, if we upped up to a real platform, VBullenin (that's what the old cwforum was),
Xneo, Google, Verticle Scope, GoDaddy etc, something where we could actually make money with ads and stuff, the place would be flooded with strangers, spammers and guys wanting to know how to clean an air filter.

Been there.  That, can be a full time job.

I think about it.  Hitting all the big events, taking long haul trips, reviewing bikes, writing stories, heck, with the core members here, I do believe it could happen.

Maybe some day......

Again, Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Re: Happy Moto-Thanksgiving!

I hope you all got to have a blessed day with the ones you love.
Like Mad4 said, I am thankful for this group and Grady for setting it up.

Re: Happy Moto-Thanksgiving!

oldironnow
It’s getting old-man late out west,
But i hope you all had a fine day.
Props and thanks to Grado and everyone who posts here.
You all are apex folks in the motorcycle world.

Re: Happy Moto-Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone enjoyed the day!

It is good to see the activity here.

Moto on!