Happy Thanksgivings.

Just wanted to wish you, all my friends, a very happy thanksgiving. I hope it is a blessed day with friends and or families.

https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM

Re: Happy Thanksgivings.

Allred
Yes, Happy Turkey Day to one and all....

Re: Happy Thanksgivings.

Just wanted to wish you, all my friends, a very happy thanksgiving. I hope it is a blessed day with friends and or families.

https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM
Back at all of ya'!

I just crawled out of bed to get some cooking going on and flicked on the local hippy-country radio station, right in the middle of their second playing of the day.

"...Because Obie came to the realization that it was a typical case of American
Blind justice, and there wasn't nothin' he could do about it...."

9, noon, 45, and 9 today.

".......So we'll wait till it comes around again, and this time with four part harmony and feeling.........

We're just waitin' for it to come around is what we're doing.......

All right now."

KPIG

Re: Happy Thanksgivings.

motogrady

Hope everyone had a good Turkey day.
I slept most of it, Donna put out a nice spread for the 2 of us, was a quiet but nice deal.

All u guys, Allred, Fat2, Walt(m143), Oldiron, Hacksaw, Mad4, whatarush, kawtippin, Hoof......
and the few that escape me at the moment, Happy Holidays!

Re: Happy Thanksgivings.

Back at all of ya'!

I just crawled out of bed to get some cooking going on and flicked on the local hippy-country radio station, right in the middle of their second playing of the day.

"...Because Obie came to the realization that it was a typical case of American
Blind justice, and there wasn't nothin' he could do about it...."

9, noon, 45, and 9 today.

".......So we'll wait till it comes around again, and this time with four part harmony and feeling.........

We're just waitin' for it to come around is what we're doing.......

All right now."

KPIG
The local rock station, K-SHE 95 (which was formatted the same year as I was born), has played Alice's Restaurant at noon for as long as I can remember.
The drive to my folks house is about 20 minutes or so. Our tradition is to be in the car at 11:59 and listen to the tune on the way there. Where it finishes as we are pulling done the road they live off of.

They have in recent years started following it up with Adam Sandlers Thanksgiving Song.

https://youtu.be/lqGkbVXSaKU

Re: Happy Thanksgivings.

oldironnow
KSHE.