Harley Davidson x440

Harley has hooked up with Indian motorcycle manufacturer Hero to build an Indian only air cooled single cylinder.

https://www.cycleworld.com/

Right now HD is throwing teasers out there but it’s supposed to be officially announced in July.

I hope they sell a ton of them over there.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

The X is now up on the India HD site.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/in/en/motorcycles/x-440.html

The bike sells for INR. 2,29,000 or $2,800.00 USD

It has some good features for a bike of that price. Looking at different bikes in India I came across other 400cc bikes that were comparable to the X440 that came in at a higher cost.

It would be interesting to see how they doo there.

While looking at bikes of India I see that they have several brands of 150cc bikes. I could help but think of how much fun it woud be to have a 150cc bikes to scream around some of the twisty backroads around these parts. Leaving it full throttle at every turn. That would be a hoot.

If Harley were to bring this bike into the states I'd have to consider one.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

Re: Harley Davidson x440

oldironnow
They're so close to having a WSSP300 entry.

I like the 'lines' in the bodywork.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

hacksaw
I am so over black on black on black that I wouldn’t even think of buying one .

Re: Harley Davidson x440

oldironnow
hacksaw wrote
I am so over black on black on black that I wouldn’t even think of buying one .
Understood.
Though I find it a worthwhile look, I could enjoy some color in the bodywork.

Maybe they want to look badass And also not turn away any purchasers based on offered color.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

They're so close to having a WSSP300 entry.

I like the 'lines' in the bodywork.
Wrong language.

They are not ‘so close’ to having an entry.

They actually are standing close to the gate of the yard and the doorway of the building where the reality of a WSSP300 machine resides.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

Re: Harley Davidson x440

Re: Harley Davidson x440

Re: Harley Davidson x440

I think you're on to something...

Re: Harley Davidson x440

They're so close to having a WSSP300 entry.

I like the 'lines' in the bodywork.
Wrong language.

They are not ‘so close’ to having an entry.

They actually are standing close to the gate of the yard and the doorway of the building where the reality of a WSSP300 machine resides.

.
I for one would like to see a Harley in road racing.
It would be marvelous if it was USA machine but I don’t think that would ever happen.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

I like the blue.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

whatarush
I for one would like to see a Harley in road racing.
It would be marvelous if it was USA machine but I don’t think that would ever happen.

They are it’s called King Of The Baggers. It’s the only way they will ever win in road racing again 😁

Re: Harley Davidson x440

ha,, pigs vs pigs.
I wonder if the metric's will ever jump in the bagger series.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

monkeyshines
Fatfatboy wrote
ha,, pigs vs pigs.
I wonder if the metric's will ever jump in the bagger series.
I’ve been to two bagger races, didn’t think I’d like it but it’s actually pretty cool, reminds me of early stock car racing.

Re: Harley Davidson x440

monkeyshines
I think you're on to something...

Be still my heart

Re: Harley Davidson x440, err … Nightster ?

monkeyshines

Re: Harley Davidson x440

whatarush
monkeyshines wrote
Fatfatboy wrote
ha,, pigs vs pigs.
I wonder if the metric's will ever jump in the bagger series.
I’ve been to two bagger races, didn’t think I’d like it but it’s actually pretty cool, reminds me of early stock car racing.
I agree, it is really good!! What they are doing on lap times is amazing.

I haven’t been able to get to a MA event. My suspension guy works on Saddleman team this year. He said pick a round the the KOTB run and I’ll hook you up. So I’m trying to get to COTA this year

Re: Harley Davidson x440

monkeyshines wrote
I’ve been to two bagger races, didn’t think I’d like it but it’s actually pretty cool, reminds me of early stock car racing.
Lucky you. I’ve only been able to watch them on YouTube.