Harley is F’d up!

hacksaw
https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/motorcycles/freewheeler.html?source_cd=Email_US_20240414_Freewheeler_Bike&camp_id=16&sf_hid=d3766950901438ccaf89214894ea8efa5ecba81adb8042aafa31ed5e845a0055

32,000 with billiard grey . 600 more for Black ! BLACK! Wtf?
1500 for green .
The only 3 colors available and they all come with a shitty looking Matt black motor.

Valley Girls said “gag me with a spoon”
Harley says “gag you with our paint surcharges”

Re: Harley is F’d up!

I agree with you. When basic black is an adder they have become money grubbing fools.

Try the 15-16’s. Chrome motors and great colors.
Half the cost too.
HD will finance these even if bought from an individual

I suggest a demo before you buy. Nothing like two wheels at all.
They really should of made them with independent suspension. That’s my biggest gripe.

Re: Harley is F’d up!

Came across this 2003 with only 304 miles on it in KY.

If it was closer I’d like to at least take a look.
Has a Lieman kit on it.
Sounds like it’s been sitting awhile.
It’s cheap enough that when done with the trike it would be a good candidate for a chop build and then sell off the trike kit.

Orrrr!!!! Maybe a 70’s trike build with a few inches up in the down tubes and rake it out and throw a long Springer front end (sugar bear style) with brake less 21” spoked wheel.
Chrome the heads, cam cover and primary. Get som six bend bars and last but not least a tune box that plays nothing but Hendrix.

Re: Harley is F’d up!

hacksaw
Hahaha! You are always thinking . I did talk to sugar bear once but he wanted big money up front and I was afraid that at his age , well , I didn’t go for it.

Thsts a 2003 anniversary sporty .
If it’s a 1200 might be good. If it’s an 883 it’s going to need a bump in power for pulling 2 up.

I am with you on used . But I would have to pay cash . Bidenomic interest rates are not good.
Tru used prices are starting to rival nice 45 trikes.

Re: Harley is F’d up!

Nothing but Jimi…

I’m in !!!
Supports splitting everywhere.