"Here, Hold My Beer"

"I bet that Harley can't jump."

"Here, Hold my beer."

Re: "Here, Hold My Beer"

m143
can't jump two times

Re: "Here, Hold My Beer"

Yeah,, shame he didn’t have another sporty so he could move them ramps apart and do it again.

Re: "Here, Hold My Beer"

oldironnow
respect, but are they sure the concussion wasn't a pre-existing condition?

I like how even the shepherd was concerned.

A guy from work mangled his hand when he crashed his Dyna (? large HD) at home when he was getting more and more air jumping it over this large hump created by a confluence of rural mountain driveways.

I believe there had been more and more beer involved, too.

Re: "Here, Hold My Beer"

When I was about 21 y.o. I used to ride my old ironhead sporty into work taking mostly back roads. One particular road had a good dip in it that I found I could get a small running wheelie off of.

I kept pushing it and started getting full air. I eventually broke the frame at the center support frame and back bone junction. Broke it big time. 1/2” gap between the center support and back bone.

I was able to finish the ride to work and the 53 mile ride home. Welded it up the next weekend. Took it out for a Sunday ride and had a small wire fire 20 miles from home because of a wire short that I must of burned in the welding.

Had to push it a half mile or so and park it in a farmers drive and hitch hike home to get grandpa’s old Chevy pick up.
Got the truck and a 2 x 6 board, drove back to the farmers drive, glad to see the bike still there. Had to push that dead fat pig up into the back of the pick up myself and pulled all the muscles in my chest and stomach.
After this little incident I started carrying a roll of wire at all times. Only needed it once.

I still ride that road and it still has that hump in it although the years of resurfacing it has made it less sharp.
Now I can only get a front wheel up on a newer sporty.

You are such 'the man.'

Re: "Here, Hold My Beer"

Was.

I don’t think I could put a sporty in the back of truck by myself any more.
“Hello, is this Coffman’s Towing? Will you pick up a motorcycle?”