Honda DP

hacksaw
https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/news/honda-crf300l-dual-sport-preview/

Re: Honda DP

300 pounds
six speed

2 gallon tank
34" seat height

It would be a good reliable commuter/play toy.
Dealers are selling them for $5,500.00 plus setup, docking, do you want a key fees so I'm guessing $6k OTD unless you can wait for a left over and might save a few bucks.

I saw some used 22 & 23 models that were basically the cost of new so why bother.

Re: Honda DP

hacksaw
I like the 2 gal tank.
Scooting around town and even some cow trailing with whst I read somebody say well over 100 miles on a tankful  ,
One is bound to leave Egas in the tank while waiting for tge next buzz . Best to run fresh gas as much as possible.

The 34 “ seat height does not make sense to me.
I mean the bike may be skinny enuff that 34 is misleading as to feet flat . But my problem is getting my leg over .
So we will have to see. Keeping in mind this is the L version!

As to used , you don’t see them around here. Or even new
I have never seen one. Even at the dealers.
The fact they go for more than I can likely get for any of my riders is also a tuff deal to justify .
But I can see I am going to have to go with a smaller bike to get much riding in the future

Re: Honda DP

hacksaw

Definitely tall looking.
I don’t like the looks of the seat . It’s too flat across. Not as bad as many Ktm but I like a deeper contour