Hot water not recommended

I washed the Buell in hot water and it shrunk.

Re: Hot water not recommended

oldironnow
HA!
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Hot water not recommended

First impression on my measly two mile ride.
The aftermarket seat sucks.  Pushes me forward for a nutcracker position. Hopefully I can find a OEM flatter seat.

60 mph,,, maybe if I ring it’s neck. 55 mph ok.
It currently has 80/20 tread. Fire roads here I come.

Have you sold the Buell?
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Hot water not recommended

Yes, did some horse trading and ended up with the Z125 Pro, some beaver belts and fire water.

I’ll miss the Buell but my left knee won’t.
If Mid’s were available I would have kept the Buell.

Re: Hot water not recommended

oldironnow
That’s a good move.
The last time I bought parts, the number of parts that are becoming unavailable had noticeably increased.
The 125 will be fun, and fire water is useful.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Hot water not recommended

It sure is a hot to ride around on the twisty back roads.
I hit 59 mph but had to brake for the next turn.
There are ways to get more but I’m not sure I’d want to with the 12” tires. Especially with the 80/20 tire’s it’s running.

Wife said she may even give it a try. That could be fun having dual minis.

Re: Hot water not recommended

hacksaw
On CW they would have said needle dik the bug fkr.
Or was it something about humping a football?

Don’t kill your self on this thing! Unless your fire roads are
Constantly graded with good material your mini bike could be a problem 12” wheels and limited suspension .ouch