ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

motogrady
Allred wrote

Like old times..........Rossi led FP3 ahead of Vinales and Quartararo!

.

Great shot.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Allred wrote
Should be an excellent race...........I'm going to predict:

1) Quartararo
2) Miller
3) Rossi

Quart
Rossi
Bagnaia
Rins, close fourth.

.

What?! No Maverick?

Maverick
Quartararo
Miller
Rossi
Come on Dovi. 2fat needs some points.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

I dunno, either way, the talk I saw is him coming back for the final round.  Why, one asks oneself?
I wonder if it’s a contractual thing. Or maybe it’s to see if any of the changes made to the bike during the season are of any benefit for next years racing.

Could be a physic thing for bent year. Get out there and let Quartararo know who’s boss
I sure can’t think of any real good reason.

One thing is for sure there has got to be some sponsors that are a bit upset for paying  the high rent for being spotlighted on MM and not being seen.
Is there a rebate program?

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Allred wrote
Should be an excellent race...........I'm going to predict:

1) Quartararo
2) Miller
3) Rossi

Quart
Rossi
Bagnaia
Rins, close fourth.

.

What?! No Maverick?

Maverick
Quartararo
Miller
Rossi
Come on Dovi. 2fat needs some points.

I'm just feeling nervous about this start. The first complex.

A sagging Vinales. A cannonballing Miller, for instance.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

oldironnow
I've got a bad feed. A lot of buffering.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

oldironnow
So many marques.
A tight championship.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Mav better not screw the pooch again ... M4TC needs points too!
The pooch is smoking a cigarette.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Though none of my riders helped my points it was a great race. Not a lot of drama but very tense.

It’s like the tide is turning and a new group of riders are climbing to the top.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Though none of my riders helped my points it was a great race. Not a lot of drama but very tense.

It’s like the tide is turning and a new group of riders are climbing to the top.
I was going to say the same.

Ex. Marquez, This is the new tribe.

Bagnaia surprises me. Rins has a style reminiscent of Rea's before they started hobbling the Kawasaki.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

motogrady

Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Damn, kudos to Morbidelli but a strange race.

Had high hopes for Rossi early on, and then again towards the end, only to be so disappointed that he didn't make the podium!

Vinales, par for the course.

Was hoping for more from Dovizioso.

Quartararo's fall screwed up my CyclevisorLeague big time.

Does seem like there is a new group this season.

Re: ITALY MotoGP Rimini

Allred
Some interesting Rimini pics................

Some interesting Rimini pics..............