Ideas in Metal

oldironnow
Out back of a smog shop that dabbles in drag racing…

Re: Ideas in Metal

Re: Ideas in Metal

motogrady
The outer cylinders needed more flow?

Re: Ideas in Metal

oldironnow
You know, it caught my eye as a ported head, but i looked around on the internet and it seems like those might be stock ports.

Re: Ideas in Metal

You know, it caught my eye as a ported head, but i looked around on the internet and it seems like those might be stock ports.
As rough as the casting is that has to be untouched by a Dremel.

Re: Ideas in Metal

hacksaw
agreed. i have no clue what this motor is from. but it does look untouched.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.